Highline Notes Photo Submission
We invite our members to share their most beautiful, engaging, and fun photos for the chance to appear in Highline Notes!
We will have an employee team review the photos submitted. Starting January 2022, if we publish your photo in Highline Notes you will receive $50.
- Only Cass County Electric Cooperative members and employees of member businesses are eligible to submit photos.
- Photos must be electronic.
- We are looking for scenic photos that reflect the beauty of our service territory (seasons, lifestyle, or landscapes).
- Photos MUST NOT include people.
- The photos must be taken by the member.
- You may submit up to 8 photos.
- Photo entries MUST be in color and appropriately sized for printing at 12 inches wide by 9 inches high (2000 pixels).
- Only horizontal (landscape) photos will be accepted. Vertical photos do NOT qualify.
By submitting your photo, you agree to give Cass County Electric rights to publish your photo in the Highline Notes magazine/calendar and to use it for the promotion of Highline Notes on social media.