Join our team
Our members have high expectations for us. In turn, we have high expectations for our employees and are committed to recognizing and rewarding the hard work that they do. We offer competitive pay, extensive benefit options, and top-notch retirement packages while supporting professional development, community involvement, and a strong culture of safety and wellness.
We’re more than just poles and power lines. Cass County Electric Cooperative has employees in many diverse positions utilizing a wide variety of skills and talents.
- Corporate services: accounting, warehouse operations, human resources, and rate analyzation
- Information technology: information systems, network admin, system tech, security admin
- Member & energy services: member support, energy management, marketing, communications
- Engineering & operations: design and construction, system engineering, power control technicians, fleet technician, lineworker
Full-time positions offer benefits such as:
- Insurance options:
- medical high deductible health insurance plan with prescription drug coverage and health savings account
- life insurance
- long-term disability
- Wellness program including:
- incentives, activities, and events
- fitness center and weight-loss program reimbursements
- fitness equipment loans
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement plans:
- 401k with employer contributions and employee loan provision
- pension, employer-paid defined benefit plan
- Professional development and training opportunities to enhance career growth and job skills
- includes educational tuition reimbursement options
- Paid time off including:
- sick leave
- personal leave
- Employee assistance program
Cass County Electric Cooperative has a strong culture of safety, wellness, and community involvement
- Internal safety and wellness committee participation opportunities
- Team and individual volunteer options at community organizations
- Workday events like potlucks, wellness walks, kids’ trick or treating, and many more
Engineering Technician Intern
Cass County Electric Cooperative is seeking qualified candidates for an Engineering Technician Intern. The Engineering Technician Intern will assist the Design and Construction Supervisors with field measurements, staking duties, and other engineering and operations duties.
Qualified candidates should possess good communication skills, motivation, and technical aptitude. High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Preference is given to college students currently majoring in Electrical Engineering. A valid driver's license is required.
The position will run from mid-May through August 2021 (depending on the school schedule). This is a 40 hour per week position. Hours typically run 7:30 a.m – 4:30 p.m. Wage is dependent on education and experience.
Please email your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, March 19, 2021, or send by mail to Attn: Human Resources, 3312 42nd Street, Suite 200, Fargo, ND 58104.
Cass County Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cass County Electric Cooperative Inc. is a tobacco-free work environment and participates in a drug and alcohol testing program (pre-employment test required). A background check, including a full credit report, will be conducted with an employment offer. Cass County Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.