POWERED BY YOU - THINGS CHANGE BUT OUR MISSION NEVER WAVERS
For over 83 years, we’ve served our members by building relationships and strengthening communities. In today’s world that means providing the best way to manage your electric bill. And we’ll pay you $10 just for signing up. We are powered by you.
Starting May 15, 2020, we will draw gift cards for $25 for those who sign up for paperless billing. We will draw each month until January 15, 2020
How to Sign Up
If you are not currently signed up for online account access:
- Sign up for new online account access through our online portal and completing the information required.
- Log into your online account, click on “My Profile” on top menu then choose “Update My Printed Bill Settings”. Click on “Turn off Printed Bills” and choose “Yes” to confirm.
If you have an existing online account:
- Log into your online account
- Click on “My Profile” on top menu, then choose “Update My Printed Bill Settings”. Click on “Turn off Printed Bills” and choose “Yes” to confirm.
Cass County Electric Mobile App:
- Log into your account through the mobile app
- On the bottom right tap “More”, then “Settings”, tap “Paperless Billing"
- Tap the slider button so it shows green to confirm paperless billing.
If you have any questions about going paperless please call us at 1-800-248-3292. The Cass County Electric online account access is powered by SmartHub which is user-friendly and it lets you manage all aspects of your account from a computer or a mobile device. Some of its features include making a payment, reporting an outage, and viewing electric usage 24/7.