The Cass County Electric Mobile App allows you to manage your account with your fingertips and now your voice!
Homes are becoming smarter by the day. With various devices available that control anything from lights to garage doors and music, the home can be controlled with the touch of a button…or even just a command.
These smart homes are driven by many devices, but among the most popular and cost-effective are the Amazon Echo and Google Home devices. These devices provide a lot of functionality, not just controlling the smart home, but connecting to service providers for a host of options.
Now you can connect with us through Cass County Electric Mobile App and your smart home devices like your Amazon Echo or Google Home. Pay your bill, get payment history, check your usage and more anytime.
All Amazon Echo and Google Home devices are supported.
Below is a list of the current functionality included
- Account Balance (If prepaid, device will give days remaining)
- What is my balance?
- What’s my payment amount?
- When’s my due date?
- Most Recent Billing and Payment History
- What was my last payment amount?
- What was my prior billing?
- What is my payment history?
- Current Outage Information
- Is there an outage?
- Do I have any outages on my account?
- Is my power out
- Custom Alerts
- Any news?
- Any alerts?
- Is there any information available