45. For households with 1 or 2 members, a 115O F setting may work fine
46. Install water heater wrap, also known as water heater blanket, per manufacturer’s instructions.
47. Drain 1-2 gallons from bottom of water heater each year to reduce sediment build up.
48. Install heat traps on hot and cold water lines when it’s time to replace your water heater.
49. Insulate exposed hot water lines.
50. Limit shower length to 5-7 minutes.
51. Install water saving shower heads.
52. Fix dripping faucets.
53. Don’t let water run while you are shaving or brushing your teeth.
We greatly value our connection to the members we serve. Follow us on social media to stay in-the-know on the latest energy-saving tips, community outreach efforts, power outages, cooperative news, promotions, and more!